Unity Health Medical Center
Posted Date: Mar 10, 2021
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison’s alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America’s (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” for the past five years, and Training Magazine’s Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
We are seeking a Patient Services Manager to lead our Patient Services Team in an Acute Care setting in City, State.
- Establishes goals and overees implementation of patient food services needs based upon medical direction and patient population
- Hires, directs, coaches, trains, and develops patient service team members
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special or modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of the diet order limitations
- Ensures patient services staff assists in achieving stated patient satisfaction goals
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Participates in/ leads patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Associate degree with one (1) year work experience in food services or related field, or bachelor’s degree in food service technology/management or related field
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate, Registered Diet Technician or Registered Dietitian, preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in food service management preferred in an acute care setting
- ServSafe® certified, desirable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applica
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com