Apply at Indeed.com
$19 – $24 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Gränges Americas Inc. is a leading producer of value-added primary aluminum products and rolled aluminum coils in North America. Gränges is the parent company who is a global aluminum company focused on rolled products for the heat exchanger industry. Our vision is to help create smaller, lighter and more designable rolled aluminum products to increase economic efficiency and reduce environmental impact. We have operations all over the world including production facilities located in Sweden, United States, and China. We currently have an opening for Mechnical Engineer at our Huntingdon Tennessee location. Visit us at www.granges.com
Researches, plans, and designs mechanical products and systems, and directs and coordinates activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical products and systems by performing the following duties.
· Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment.
· Troubleshooting with maintenance mechanics during planned maintenance outages.
· Assist in the review and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
· Develop engineering studies and reports as required.
· Coordinate and manage projects as required.
· Provide assistance to production and maintenance as required.
· Work with outside vendors and representatives as required.
· Communicate project objectives to team members and maintain close contact to coordinate activities with other groups within the departments.
· Provide leadership to group to ensure that Company safety goals are met.
· Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning related technical issues.
· Bachelors of Science degree in the field of engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
· At least 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment installing and or maintaining manufacturing equipment
· Must be hands working closely with engineering and maintenance teams
· Must be self-motivated and able to work flexible hours
· Must be able to troubleshoot issues and solve problems independently
· Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Products
Gränges Americas is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org