- Full Time
Apply at Indeed.com
Gränges is a global leader in aluminum engineering, manufacturing and innovation. Our vision is to transform the world through innovative aluminum engineering. We believe in the individual’s contribution to the success of the company. Working at Gränges means being surrounded by proud, skilled and motivated colleagues – in a safe work environment. In North America we specialize in rolled products for the HVAC, container and automotive industry. Visit us at www.granges.com.
Supervises maintenance staff responsible for predictive, preventive and repair maintenance on plant machines and equipment to minimize plant production downtime, ensure plant safety, and ensure efficient use of resources and materials in production processes. Contributes to process improvement.
- Leads team of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Ensures maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and works closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Works with Engineering and other staff on a project basis to identify plant process improvements and new methods to improve efficiency.
- Suggests new methods and procedures or modifications to procedures to improve efficiency or safety.
- Assists in troubleshooting down machines; analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws along with overseeing staffing coverage for vacations, call-outs, and leaves.
- Creates individual employee development plans based on performance reviews, anticipated new plant processes, equipment, or technology, and employee career goals.
- Work in a safe and healthy manner, adhering to all safety rules and practices.
- Represent the company’s core values of being committed, action oriented, innovative and accessible.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and previous leadership experience, preferred.
- 10+ years of maintenance or process/project engineering experience; required.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in either mechanical maintenance, with in-depth exposure to the other areas.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
Gränges Americas is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Granges Americas Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org