- Full Time
Apply at Indeed.com
Gränges is a global leader in aluminum engineering, manufacturing and innovation. Our vision is to transform the world through innovative aluminum engineering. We believe in the individual’s contribution to the success of the company. Working at Gränges means being surrounded by proud, skilled and motivated colleagues – in a safe work environment. In North America we specialize in rolled products for the HVAC, container and automotive industry. Visit us at www.granges.com.
Accountable for electrical projects as directed and supervises or assists in the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and provides training of electrical maintenance personnel. Involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of electrical systems by performing the following duties.
- Provides guidance in the purchase and installation of electrical equipment to ensure that the Company safety goals are achieved.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems.
- Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
- Develop engineering studies and reports as required.
- Coordinate and manage electrical projects as required.
- Provide assistance to Production and Maintenance as required.
- Work with outside vendors and representatives as required.
- Provide leadership to group to ensure that Company safety goals are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to manage multiple task and results oriented.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel as necessary less than 10%.
Gränges Americas is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Granges Americas Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org